New Privacy Statement
On May 25, the new EU legislation, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that protects the privacy of EU citizens, went into effect. For us, at Studio
Liv Fabrics, it is paramount to protect the privacy and personal data of our customers. We have therefore updated our Privacy Statement with the new EU data protection rules.
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
• clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement; • limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes; • first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required; • take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf; • respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Studio Liv Fabrics is responsible for all data processing. In this Privacy Statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
Certain features of our service require you to register beforehand. You will have to provide some information about yourself and choose a username and password for the account that we will set up for you.
For this purpose, we use your name and address details, phone number, invoice address, email address, company name, VAT number and website address. The law requires us to do this. We store this information for six months after you closed your account.
We will retain this data so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our website, and in order to contact you in connection with the execution of the agreement, invoicing and payment, and to provide an overview of the products and services you have purchased from us.
Handling your order
We will use your personal data when handling your order. We may share your data with the delivery service to have your order delivered. We may also obtain information on your payment from your bank or credit card company.
For this purpose, we use your name and address details, phone number, invoice address and email address. The law requires us to do this. We store this information for six months after your order has been completed and seven years thereafter (the legal retention period).
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
• by mail
• by e-mail
• via social media
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. Every letter contains instructions on how to do this. Also, every e-mail contains a cancellation link. On social media, you can block us or use the cancellation option. You can also inform us through your account.
We work with Campaign Monitor for sending advertising via mail.
We will not publish your customer data.
We keep statistics on the use of our service.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
• access to personal data requires the use of a user name and password; • after receipt, the data will be stored in a separate system; • we take physical measures to protect access to the systems in which the personal data is stored; • we make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
• being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
• inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
• having incorrect data corrected;
• request to delete outdated personal data;
• revoke your consent;
• object to certain uses.
Please note that you always make clear who you are, so that we can assure that we do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person.
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
The personal data of the Client is processed by OÜ Studio Liv (registry code 12828425, Väike kaar 44-1, 50404 Tartu, Estonia).